Designing and Manufacturing Quality Joinery
Arthur Etheridge Geary, the son of a joiner founded the business of A.E.Geary in 1897.
He initially made fencing panels and trellises and as he was a very modern thinker, he equipped the business with the very latest innovation an all electric saw. Arthur died in 1947, but prior to his death, his son Norman Leslie Geary had taken over the business.
Norman continued to expand the joinery business branching out into other fields when he opened one of the first DIY shops in North London retiring in 1975 when his nephew Peter Etheridge Geary then took over the business.
Peter and his son Miles Geary continue to run the business, designing and manufacturing high quality custom windows, doors and mouldings.